Vacation or local staycation in your near future? Get swimsuit ready and travel in style with these pre-vacay and on-the-go product finds! Here are the cellulite treatments, self-tanners, and travel-friendly beauty finds.
Bronzers and Self-Tanners
- Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer, $8.50 at most drugstores.
- L’Oreal Sunless Sublime Glow Daily Moisturizer, $11 at most drugstores.
- Too Faced Tanning Bed in a Tube for face ($21.50) and body ($22.50) at Sephora and toofaced.com.
- Aqua Tan Clear Self Tanning Treatment for faces , $36 at aqua-tan.com.
- Fake Bake Sunless & Skinny ($21.99) and Self-Tanning Mousse ($22.95) at fakebake.com.
- Bliss FatGirlSlim, FatGirlScrub and FatGirlSleep, set of three, $95 at Bliss Scottsdale and blissworld.com.
- CleanLogic Exfoliating Body Scrubbers, $5.99-$6.99 at cleanlogicbodycare.com.
- Murad Firm and Tone Serum, $77 at Sephora stores and sephora.com.
- Tarte CelluFIGHT Anti-Cellulite Self-Tanner, $40 at Sephora.
Travel-Friendy Beauty Products
- Sephora Calypso Soul Pink Bag, $15 at Sephora.
- Carry-on beauty minis from Sephora, prices vary.
- Lush Solid Shampoos, $9.25 at Scottsdale Fashion Square Lush store and lush.com.
- SweetSpot Labs on-the-go wipettes, $2.50 at sweetspotlabs.com.
- Cris Notti Silk Sleep Masks, $20 at crisnotti.com.
- Sleep Pretty in Pink Ear Plugs, $3.99 at most drugstores and sleepinpink.com.
- Illume Candles Travel Tins, $7 at illumecandles.com.
Chick Wit Travel Tip
When you’re packing for your next getaway, remember the TSA’s 3-1-1 carry-on rule: 3-oz. bottles, packed in 1 zip-top bag, and 1 bag per passenger. Translation: all liquids, gels, and aerosols must be in 3-oz. (actually 3.4 oz.) or smaller containers, which should be contained in 1 quart-size, zip-top, clear plastic bag. Stick to the 3-1-1 rule and security check-in will go faster. Get more travel tips in The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Girlfriend Getaways by Lisa Kasanicky.